A self-made musical instrument: drone machine and deep harmony synth.
The instrument uses a virtual sound-engine (written entirely in Pd, running on a Raspberry PI computer), and hardware interface with patch-points with knobs and switches for parameter control, with musical expression via OSC.
- 4-voice Polyphonic Phase-Aligned Formant Oscillators
- Monophonic 2x Square-waves Detuned Oscillator
- Monophonic tuned-filter noise source with overdive
- 2x ADSR envelope generators
- Oscillator Mixer section
- 2x head tape-style Delay/Feedback section with overdrive
- Resonant High-Pass filter
- Resonant Low-Pass filter
- 2x VCA modules
- Triangle-Wave LFO with slope and frequency
- Square-Wave LFO with slope and frequency at multiples of Triangle LFO
- Boolean-logic chaos LFO A derived from Triangle and Square-Wave LFOs
- Boolean-logic chaos LFO B further mangled waveforms